-Write more often.
-Redo music choices.
-Read non-suckish books.
-Keep in touch with Kay.
-Write down dreams.
-Cut down on TV and video games.
-Get one of those email pen pals.
-Learn more myths and stories.
~I like that.~
- WER R I?:The City of Delusion
- I'm Feelin': contemplative
I'm still breathing, so that's good.
I'm still talking, so I'm okay.
I'm still laughing, so it doesn't matter that it's pretend.
I am happy. I have awoken from a deep slumber that has lasted from 1:00 pm on June 3rd to right now. Life is good. I am happy. Summer is before me. Oh, the mad heat of summer.
Right, like I can sleep in this house. I'm sooo tired. I hate summer. I stuck my foot outside and I got blisters. Plans to go to Six Flags have been cancelled due to 100 degrees of EVIl NASTY MEAN HEAT. At least I have my books. Do not forsake me books, be awesome. Did you know a bad book will me grouchy for a whole day. I just wasted my time on this dipshity thing. Sigh....
- WER R I?:The Land Where It Is Hot As Hell
- I'm Feelin': irritated
- Jammin':Anarchy in the UK
Things I am looking forward to:
Reminding people that waking me up before 10 will surely result in death.(or at least pillows thrown at you)
Books. (My books I miss you so...)
No more worrying about grades, tardies, or the temptation to skip.(Did you know that they put that on your report card!?)
Writing. (Oh, notebooks I miss you so... too)
I can stay in jammies all day!
I can devote more time to job. (and not feel bad for slacking)
- WER R I?:Someplace, Somewhere
- I'm Feelin': restless
But maybe it's blasphemous to say so, I mean really something man-made can't actually be G-O-D. (Like holy music and bright- shinyness type God) But still, you know you can ask the Internet anything and it will answer. Try and type up a random question (Not something like adfnkjahsdbgnkughgjn? THAT DON'T COUNT!) and the Internet will answer. I guess there are actual people who are answering but-----------------
IT ANSWERS OKAY??? THAT'S ENOUGH FOR ME AND IT SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ANY ONE WHO ACTUALLY READS THIS CRAZY SHIT)
In other news, I'm going to HOUSTON! With all my favorite people!!!!!!!!! At least the ones that go to my school!!!!!)
I am packing::::
- Book Not sure which book, but the specifics so don't matter, all I know is that it's going to be good-Like italicized good
- Pink pillow with the smily face. It makes me smile, too!
- Blanket- Oh comfy soft blankey, where for art thou? Methinks thou be-est in me fortress of clothes!
- Wallet with $50- Suvaner con una comida para me stomach (FYI I suck at Spanish)
- iPod loaded with punk music. Can anyone say Sex Pistols??
- Notebook When that writing urge hits me!
- Pen to go with the notebook duh
- Camera- Piccys with my gothy friends won't my mother be so happy when she sees them?!?!?!
- uhhhhhhhhhhhh and other stuff that I don't what is yet...........
- WER R I?:Not Where You Are Land
- I'm Feelin': Eureka!
- Jammin':Anarachy in the UK- Sex Pistols
Today is also my father's birthday. I don't know how old he is, which makes me a bad daughter. BLAH! Who cares, I'm too self-absorbed to even remember 'til Sister-Dear told me. Hateful hag. I don't even think that birthdays are that birthdays are that big of a deal. My birthdays always go wrong. Tell ya later.
- I'm Feelin': That is cute!
I'm probably just thinking about this 'cause April is cancer awareness month and if you remember one tragedy, your going to thing of all of them...
- I'm Feelin': depressed
- Jammin':Creep- Radiohead
- I'm Feelin': calculating
- Jammin':Tell Me Who's Watching- Rockwell